Phoenix Lights 1997
We saw it, did you? Just in case you forgot to grab a shirt, we got you covered.
The Phoenix Lights phenomenon is known as the world's largest mass UFO sighting. On May 13, 1997 a strange "V" shaped cluster of lights appeared, hovering over Phoenix, AZ area and remained in the sky for several hours.
Although military flares were later cited to be the cause, when there was an official re-enactment, skeptics and believers both agreed it did not look anything remotely close to what was observed in the sky that night in Arizona.
Whether you were there, or miles away. Whether you are a skeptic, or a true believer... this unique design is a great way to celebrate this monumental occasion.
About this Shirt:
- White ink on a "jet black" or dark green "cactus" long sleeve
- 5.5 oz., 100% ring-spun USA cotton
- Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- Ribbed crew neck and long sleeve cuffs
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle stitching on bottom hem
- USMCA certified