What we do know is nothing short of incredible. What was once discarded as conspiracy, we now know as complete reality.
What we know:
Hasselblad 500EL cameras were used to collect data only. Kubrick demanded Panavision 70mm film along with strange projection techniques for all filming at the sound stage. NASA compromised by allowing Kubrick access to top secret cameras, decades ahead of their time. This technology was given the code name "Nasavision" to satisfy Kubrick's love for Panavision cameras and lenses.
The document does not confirm any "Moon Room" theories, however it does speak in great depth to sound stage schematics and includes call sheets.
Although the document has been immediately pulled back, giving reason to believe a second decision - we have managed to save what we could from the 700+ page dossier.
Kubrick Shirt Details :
- Features Kubrick / NASA "Futura" hybrid font variant (Coined "The first font on the moon" )
- Proprietary "NASAVISION" Camera logo
- Rare Genuine Apollo 11 "Alternate" Logo
- Gender Neutral, Fuller Contemporary Fit
- High Quality Cotton / Poly Blend
- Screenprinted with Love in LA
- Black Ink on Lunar Grey Tie-Die