“You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination."
For this year's National TZ Day, we wanted to honor this sacred show which continues to fuel the imagination and challenge the mind.
The T-Zone New Years Eve Marathons were one of my most beloved and treasured days of the year. I would frantically search for home movies to tape over & capture as many of these magical episodes as possible.
Comprised of era appropriate resources, we present to you the first ever TZ Marathon shirt, which specifically honors The 1987 New Years Marathon.
- White ink on a Black gender neutral sweatshirt
- 100% Ringspun Cotton
- White ink on a black pullover crewneck sweatshirt
- 7.5 oz. 80% ring-spun cotton/20% polyester
- Side-seamed, drop shoulder with crew neckline
- Made with love in Los Angeles, CA
XS - 19" across / 27" length
S - 21" across 27.5" length
M - 22" across 28.5" length
L - 24" across 29" length
XL - 26" across 30" length
2XL - 28" across 31" length
3XL - 30" across 32" length
photo : Ozmosis Bones IG: @deathrattlenroll