George was a man of many talents, with a great heart and kind soul. George embraced people of all backgrounds, including trans people, sex workers, people experiencing homelessness, and people with addictions. George extended a helping hand to anyone that needed help in his community. George's life was taken away, targeted & murdered by a racist and oppressive system. George should still be here today. Please join us in honoring George's legacy. Donate, Create Art, Listen, Learn and Take Action.
We have recreated George's Lions Jersey to send to the Floyd family to honor George Floyd. If you would like a jersey, 100% of the proceeds go towards the George Floyd Memorial Fund. This fund is operated by George's family, and will go towards bringing justice and honoring George's legacy. We are happy to donate towards another related charity of your choice, if you would like to do so - please enter the charity's name in the notes section during checkout.
About this Jersey :
- 2 Sided Jersey "88" on the front "88 FLOYD" on the back
- 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton fine jersey
- Double-needle hem sleeves and bottom
- Ribbed collar, shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Coverstitch front and back yoke, side seam construction
- Contrasting stripes on sleeves, true to size
- Gender Neutral Fit