“You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination."
For this year's National TZ Day, we wanted to honor this sacred show which continues to fuel the imagination and challenge the mind.
The T-Zone New Years Eve Marathons were one of my most beloved and treasured days of the year. I would frantically search for home movies to tape over & capture as many of these magical episodes as possible.
Comprised of era appropriate resources, we present to you the first ever TZ Marathon shirt, which specifically honors The 1987 New Years Marathon.
Additional Details :
- 4.5 oz., 100% ring-spun USA cotton
- Reactive-dyed for longer lasting color
- Pre-washed to minimize shrinkage
- Tubular construction
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Overlock stitching on bottom hem
- NAFTA certified
- Printed & Shipped in LA